About the Disease - Diabetic Retinopathy
People suffering from diabetes may additionally have an eye ailment referred to as diabetic retinopathy. This happens when high blood sugar damages the blood vessels inside the retina. These blood vessels can swell & leak. Sometimes odd new blood vessels develop on the retina. All of these things can steal your vision.
Diabetic Retinopathy In Ayurveda Context
According to Ayurveda Diabetic Retinopathy is an imbalance in the biological governing energies which is responsible for toxins accumulation in the blood flowing channels of the body. Ayurveda focuses on promoting strength to the blood vessels of the Retina and Optic nerves due to which the further Haemorrhages are prevented and vision is improved.
Ayurveda Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
Managing Diabetes is the primary treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy. Intake of internal Ayurveda medicines in order to control diabetic level & to improve the circulation must be taken during the treatment procedure. The main aim of the Ayurveda treatment for diabetic retinopathy is to clear the path of blood vessels in the most macro levels and to improve the blood circulation on the Retina. With a holistic approach along with the detoxification process, Medicines and Therapies, degenerative nerves tissues are repaired.
1.Panchkarma Therapy: The holistic detoxifying procedure focuses on eliminating the impurities from the anatomy which is responsible for the imbalance or vitiation of bodily elements. The main aim of panchkarma therapy is to improve the blood circulation, metabolism and abilities of absorbing food to provide enough nourishment and rejuvenation to the degenerative vessels of blood & Optic nerves.
2.Ocular Therapy: In this therapy the medicated ghee is poured over the eyelids in an enclosure built around the eye out of wheat flour. The therapy helps to improve blood circulation and also strengthen the eyes muscles. It also helps in lessen eye strain, eyes itching. Eye Nourishment Therapy or ocular therapy is an effective treatment for dry eyes problems.
3. Ayurveda Medicines: Intake of Ayurveda oral medicines & medicated ghee react on degenerative tissues to improve anti-inflammatory response. This process helps in improving blood circulation, increasing metabolism, removal of accumulated toxins and clearance of the blocked blood vessels.
4.Ayurveda Eye Rehydration Therapy: The therapy cools, lubricates, and revitalizes the eyes. This Ayurveda procedure improves internal vision by purifying even the smallest channels linked with inner and outer perception. The ayurveda therapy is beneficial in bringing back clarity to the eyes as impurities are eliminated and ailments are corrected. This therapy is also beneficial in correction of cataracts, insomnia, glaucoma, and conjunctivitis early formations.
5. Eyes Exercises: Exercises such as Palming, Movement of EyeBall , Sunning , Concentrating Exercises , Candle Exercises are beneficial to strengthen the sense organ and also relive the complaints of muscle weakening. Some particular Yoga positions and Sense Therapy along with the use of mouth, ears and skin are beneficial in improving the vision of the eyes.
6.Nasal Administration: This therapy consists of sniffing herbal oils, juices or powders through the nose. It works specially for eye, nose and throat problems.
7. Ayurveda Foot Massage Therapy: This therapy is done with medicated herbal oils. The therapy focuses on balancing the three bio elements and restoring major points on the steps in order to promote mind clarification & relaxation.
Best Ayurveda Hospitals for Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
1. AyurVAID Hospitals - Ayurvaid Hospitals, Bangalore - Ayurvaid Hospitals is a pioneering chain of new generation Ayurveda hospitals, dedicated to applying Ayurveda to solve modern health problems. Now with six hospitals across India (in Kochi and Bangalore) and a growing Network of Physicians, Ayurvaid has become the biggest chain of Ayurveda hospitals in India and demonstrated strong clinical outputs over the past three years of operations.
2. Jivagram Wellness Institute - Faridabaad, New Delhi, NCR - Jivagram is headed by Professor Dr. Pratap Chauhan. Jivagram is one of the best Ayurveda Institutes in Indian today with special presence in Japan, Spain and Sweden. Jivagram is your one-stop wellness destination to become rejuvenated and revitalized—physically, emotionally and spirituality. Jivagram has a huge repository of years of research and case studies of treatment offered to patients. They have specialised doctors looking into each and every specialty. With years of knowledge backing, it is seeked by a huge number of international patients looking for relief from diseases which cannot be treated by modern medicines. The focus of treatments and holistic healing therapies offered at Jivagram are based on the authentic Ayurvedic principles of restoring health by balancing the fundamental energies within you with the energies in nature.
Best Ayurveda Doctors for Treating Diabetic Retinopathy
1. Dr. Neil Rasal - Specializes in Panchakarma, Rasayan Chikitsa & Lifestyle Diseases ( Jivagram Ayurveda). Dr. Neil Rasal (BAMS MD) did his Post Graduate in Panchakarma from the renowned Rajeev Gandhi University, Bangalore. He is an expert in ancient Rasayan Chikitsa and Panchakarma. He has a vast experience of treating lifestyle diseases like stress, anxiety disorders, childhood obesity, musculoskeletal pain and sports injury. He conducted multiple programs and workshops for Ayurvedic aspirants. He also teaches Ayurveda to students and consults the patients across the country.
2. Dr. ZankhanaBuch, MD(Ay) (AyurVAID Hospitals, Bangalore): -
Patient Empathy & Performance Excellence- these traits embody Dr. ZankhanaBuch, Senior Physician and Medical Superintendent at AyurVAID Hospitals, Domlur, and Bangalore, India. Passionate about Ayurveda, she possesses decades of experience in the field of clinical Ayurveda. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery from Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar. She is a Post Graduate from the prestigious IPGT & RA, Jamnagar, designated by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance (the first and only one in Ayurveda). She is a Gold Medalist at her undergraduate and post-graduate qualification levels. Her special expertise includes the management of pediatric developmental disorders, metabolic disorders, and ortho-neuro disorders.