About the Disease - Cervical Spondylosis
Cervical spondylosis can be understood as age-related changes in the neck, also called the cervical spine which may cause pain and other symptoms in the neck. This is also called cervical osteoarthritis. Cervical Spondylosis is a condition that causes deterioration of the vertebrae, discs, and ligaments in the neck or cervical spine.
Cervical Spondylosis In Ayurveda Context
In the Ayurveda context, cervical spondylosis is caused by the imbalance of Vata dosha (bio humor associated with Air and Ether). When Vata gets imbalanced it causes body Tissues depletion which causes disc degeneration responsible for cervical spondylosis.
Ayurveda Management of Cervical Spondylosis
In modern medicine, the management for cervical spondylosis is either painkillers or surgery. There is no particular treatment performed for root cause problem of neck pain.
In the theory of Ayurveda, the therapies are performed especially on the root cause of neck pain.
1.Oleation Therapy – In oleation therapy herbal medicated oil is poured to the whole body in order to improve the blood circulation in muscles and nerves.
2.Sudation or Perspiration Therapy – Sudation Therapy is performed to produce sweating. This ayurveda therapy utilizes steam generated from medicated herbal decoctions to induce sweat or perspiration. The aim of the therapy is to dilute the various body channels in order to remove the toxins out of the body.
3.Purgation Therapy – The goal of purgation therapy is to manage the purgative substance to flush out toxins with excess mucus from the Gastrointestinal Tract. Purgation Therapy is beneficial in strengthening the muscles, Improving digestive system and activating lymphatic systems.
4. Deep Tissue Therapy – In deep tissue therapy, a dough ring made from black gram/wheat flour which is leak-proof is placed on the cervical region of the neck. In this dough-ring, warm medicated oil is slowly poured. Deep tissue therapy is a very effective treatment specific for cervical pain & stiff neck.
5.Poultice Therapy: In poultice therapy, herbal powders, herbs, rice & sand are bound in a muslin cloth to create small satchels. These powders, herbs, rice or sand sacks are then heated. After that, these satchels are lightly pounded over the body or specific parts of the body as per requirement. This therapy promotes dry heat for aggravated bio elements conditions. The heat generated in poultice helps to pacify the aggravated bio elements thus relieving the associated pain immediately.
Best Ayurveda Hospitals for Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
1. AyurVAID Hospitals - Ayurvaid Hospitals, Bangalore - Ayurvaid Hospitals is a pioneering chain of new generation Ayurveda hospitals, dedicated to applying Ayurveda to solve modern health problems. Now with six hospitals across India (in Kochi and Bangalore) and a growing Network of Physicians, Ayurvaid has become the biggest chain of Ayurveda hospitals in India and demonstrated strong clinical outputs over the past three years of operations.
2. Jivagram Wellness Institute - Faridabaad, New Delhi, NCR - Jivagram is headed by Professor Dr. Pratap Chauhan. Jivagram is one of the best Ayurveda Institutes in Indian today with special presence in Japan, Spain and Sweden. Jivagram is your one-stop wellness destination to become rejuvenated and revitalized—physically, emotionally and spirituality. Jivagram has a huge repository of years of research and case studies of treatment offered to patients. They have specialised doctors looking into each and every specialty. With years of knowledge backing, it is seeked by a huge number of international patients looking for relief from diseases which cannot be treated by modern medicines. The focus of treatments and holistic healing therapies offered at Jivagram are based on the authentic Ayurvedic principles of restoring health by balancing the fundamental energies within you with the energies in nature.
Best Ayurveda Doctors for Treating Diabetic Retinopathy
1. Dr. Neil Rasal - Specializes in Panchakarma, Rasayan Chikitsa & Lifestyle Diseases ( Jivagram Ayurveda). Dr. Neil Rasal (BAMS MD) did his Post Graduate in Panchakarma from the renowned Rajeev Gandhi University, Bangalore. He is an expert in ancient Rasayan Chikitsa and Panchakarma. He has a vast experience of treating lifestyle diseases like stress, anxiety disorders, childhood obesity, musculoskeletal pain and sports injury. He conducted multiple programs and workshops for Ayurvedic aspirants. He also teaches Ayurveda to students and consults the patients across the country.
2. Dr. ZankhanaBuch, MD(Ay) (AyurVAID Hospitals, Bangalore): -
Patient Empathy & Performance Excellence- these traits embody Dr. ZankhanaBuch, Senior Physician and Medical Superintendent at AyurVAID Hospitals, Domlur, and Bangalore, India. Passionate about Ayurveda, she possesses decades of experience in the field of clinical Ayurveda. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery from Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar. She is a Post Graduate from the prestigious IPGT & RA, Jamnagar, designated by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance (the first and only one in Ayurveda). She is a Gold Medalist at her undergraduate and post-graduate qualification levels. Her special expertise includes the management of pediatric developmental disorders, metabolic disorders, and ortho-neuro disorders.